Claims of a hostile work environment in the Clinton Public Schools topped CT Examiner’s list of most-read stories of 2021, with legalizing marijuana and the mysterious death of a Lyme, CT show horse rounding out our top 3.
Two stories featuring Chef Colt Taylor made our top 10, including the re-opening of his fine-dining venue, The Essex, on Main Street, Old Saybrook.
1. After Tragedy, Clinton Teachers Claim Age Discrimination, Hostile Work Environment
2. 6 Connecticut Mayors React to Gov. Lamont’s Plan for Legal Marijuana
3. Mysterious Death, Missing Body Spark Department of Agriculture Investigation
4. Outdoor Dining Proposed for Dock & Dine Property by Local Restauranteurs
5. All Smiles at Relaunch of The Essex in Old Saybrook
6. ‘That’s a Wrap’ — 2021 Election Coverage
7. A Quick Peek at Marker 37 in Chester
8. Ransomware Attack Hits Popular Payroll Service — Impact to Connecticut Employers Unclear
9. A New Hartford Station, Resolving High-Speed Rail Bypasses, Headline NEC Future Announcement