a.m., CT Melting Pot introduces us
to one of the most
prolific Tibetan Thangka painters in the world…and he lives in Old Saybrook.
- 5:00 p.m., Kitchen Outlaws even has a live studio audience for its cooking tips, and this week’s focus is on the holiday weekend barbecue…
- 11:30 A.M., Ken Kitchings talks jazz as world renowned artists perform every weekend at The Side Door in Old Lyme.
- 6:00 p.m., Jeff Cohen anchors CRaVe Sports Talk to review regional sports and the major sports headlines with a local take…and a lot of fun.
- 9:00 a.m., Library Chat has a live interview with the Connecticut State Librarian, Ken Wiggin.
- 11:30 a.m., the Connecticut Examiner asks some Big Questions in Small Places…
Every Tuesday through Thursday tune in at 10:00 a.m. for Shelter Island – a lively 90 minutes of call-ins, trivia, calendar rundowns, and FUN!
iCRV Makes Local Matter. www.icrvradio.com